My camera broke a couple weeks ago so only a couple pictures shot with dear hubby's camera. He has a wonderful camera but I am very hard on cameras so need to look for a cheap one that I can tuck in my purse. let me know if anyone knows of good cheap camera deals.
Sunday has turned out to be a good day to sit and knit in the a/c. It is stormy, hot and sticky outside. It would also be a good day to study for the test I take on Tuesday for my Cultures class.
I am working on a felted bag in greys and pinks.
Saturday was an enjoyable day with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. We went to the Amana's, browsed the shops and had a nice lunch. The guys took the boat out a couple times while us girls got a chance to visit and catch up.



2 comments:
Very pretty color of grey! Make a great bag!
Wrigley's thinking about now the kennel is looking pretty good:)
jm
Look at those sad doggy eyes Wrigley has!! Too cute!! Well, almost as cute as Wrigley swimming (I don't think Bailey and Puddles would want anything to do with swimming...I'll need to try that!).
Post a Comment