Sunday, August 30, 2009

Movie reviews

Some pretty good movies this month.

We watched Escape to Witch Mountain last night as a family. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I give it a B.







While in Door County we watched a couple movies. Both very good. A Good Year was very good. I give it an A. I plan to watch it again because I was knitting and didn't catch the ending!



We also watched Return to Me while in Door County. One of the guys at work loaned it to me. I really enjoyed it and will watch it again because I think dear hubby will enjoy it too. I give it an A.




Earlier in August we watched Swing Vote, it was so-so, maybe a C. I didn't even finish watching it so maybe a D. I am not going to bother posting a picture as I do not recommend the movie.

1 comment:

jackie said...

Thank you for the movie review!! Save us time and $!!