is a fun pattern. I am working on it for my sweet DSM niece who is fighting breast cancer. I ran out of yarn so will need to find a close match when I go to stitches midwest this Friday. It shouldn't be hard to find. I think the pattern is adorable and have already received requests for more from friends and relatives!
Had to throw this cute picture of Wrigley into the blog. Isn't he so darn cute!?!?
We saw our Hawkeye college girl niece for a short time this weekend. I spend Saturday night finishing up quilting her quilt. I think it turned out cute and she said it matches her dorm room perfectly!





2 comments:
The hat pattern and color is very pretty! Thank you!
She'll be very happy!
Yes, Wrigley is too cute:)
Love the quilt!!! You are a very special Aunt!!!!!
I'm sure she knows that! And to match it up to her dorm room too! Very nice!
jm
The chemo cap is so cute! That pattern is awesome!
Looks like you're having all sorts of fun at football games this year...both kiddos are in action.
Post a Comment