I just love this pattern! I finished another Thorpe Hat this weekend. This one will be mailed to my beautiful niece in DSM that is starting chemo next week for breast cancer.
Sweet daughter was nice to model the hat.
I used chunky Malabrigo yarn, I just love this color - shocking pink, it is hand dyed and is just lovely to knit with.
Welcome to my blog! I will write about my life in Eastern Iowa. Will tell you what is on my needles, what is on my sewing machine, in my garden and what my family is up to.
3 comments:
I love that hat! Can you tell me where to find the pattern?
The hat looks darling, but not as cute as the girl!!
love the hat...i need a good one out here, that one might be too cold weather for me though. Love it for iowa though!
Post a Comment