Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stitches Midwest





Stitches Midwest was in Chicago Fri - Sunday. My Iowa City buddies and I took a bus trip from Davenport up to Chicago on Friday. I had to get up at 4:30 am to get over to Davenport in time for the bus to leave at 7am. Wow, was I ever tired on Saturday but it was worth it!

The gals that put on the bus had door prizes from many of the vendors. I received a $25 gift certificate and bought this brooch.









Lot's of vendors.














Here are the Iowa City girls, we had a lot of fun!












I found some yarn I could not live without. I love Spud and Chloe, I am not sure if it is the yarn, the logo or the patterns but I love it! I founds some wonderful Berroco yarn for Nimbus sweater. The pink Malabrigo will become a hat soon. Also Sunday yarn for a lace scarf that will match my brooch!






1 comment:

jackie said...

What fun! Love the yarn colors! I don't know where you find the time!!!!!! But, the whole family is very thankful:))