Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why can't weekends be 5 days and work days be 2?



One of my favorite weekends of the summer is the weekend when we can see fireworks from our house. It happened to be Father's Day weekend this year. Dear Hubby suggested our kids invite friends over for a fire pit with smores, followed by fireworks Saturday night. I really enjoy it when we have kids over. It is fun to talk with them but I also try to give them space too.





On Sunday I made a nice meal for Father's Day. I made this cucumber salad.

I served it with roasted new potatoes and salmon. It turned out really good and is super low in calories. I've been on weight watchers since last August and track my points every day. This cucumber salad has a low .5 - 1 point.









I think dear hubby enjoyed a well deserved fun and relaxing Father's Day. My children and I are so blessed to have such a smart, loving and fun man as husband / father.






1 comment:

jackie said...

Your kids are very lucky that you guys plan such fun for them and their friends!

Happy "well deserved" Father's Day to your hubby!