Sunday, June 19, 2011

farmers market fun



Dear Hubby joined me for the big farmers market in town. They hold the bigger farmers market twice a month in town. The rest of the time they have a farmers market with just produce.

I have been crazy about finding miniature hosta's every since last weekend's garden walk. This vendor had some wonderful ones! Check out later in this blog cast to see what I bought.









everyone and their dog goes to the farmers market. It was hot and muggy, we left our furry kids at home.
















I bought a Calla Lilly and two miniatures. The one in the middle is Pandora's box and the two outside, which I divided, are dragons tail. I love the idea of miniatures as my back does not seem to enjoy gardening and I think the miniatures are perfect for weak backs that like to garden.




































Wrigley got a new collar! He looks so handsome!




















Both dogs got dog treats from the no kill animal rescue........

















Kodi counter surfed and thought they were all for him...... his stomach gets him in a lot of trouble.



















All and all it was really fun!

More later on the rest of the weekend and baseball pictures.
















1 comment:

jackie said...

Fun!

Love the dogs expression ... Wrigley, "yes, I am handsome!" And Kodi "don't mess with my treat Wrigley ... and you ain't so cute!"

Love Calla Lilly's too! When they spread please share:)