Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Movie Review - Sandra B double hits



We went to The Blind Side my birthday weekend and it was really good! I give it an "A". I don't think you really need to see it on the big screen but it was a movie the kids and dear hubby wanted to see too, so we was a great movie for us all to enjoy.








We rented Four Christmases. It was well, so-so. Not great, not terrible, not a waste of time and a good movie to follow while knitting. So, if you can't find anything better to rent, go ahead and grab this one. I give it a "C".











Loved the Proposal. Sweet daughter loved the Proposal too. It was fun, cute and great scenery. (I mean Alaska!) Rent it, you will enjoy it. I give it an A-. The only reason for the minus is because the guys aren't as thrilled with it as the girls were.










1 comment:

jackie said...

Love your movie updates! Especially when you add the male opinion. Perfect for a snowy night and that we do have. thanks!

jm