Friday, April 17, 2009

Movies



We've watched a few movies in the last 10 days. My favorite so far was Twilight. I am only about 1/2 way through the book but couldn't wait to see the movie. It was cast different than what I had imagined for characters, however I really enjoyed the movie. I could watch it again. I rate it A-.


On a family trip home from Colorado a few years ago we listed to Marley and Me on tape in the car. The book was good, sad ending, a little predictable but we enjoyed it. The same with the movie. I just love Jennifer A. and think she was great in it. I also LOVE yellow labs so it was cute to see the dogs. It was fun to see all of the antics that Marley pulled and it reminded me of my golden retriever Taylor, Annie our lab and Kodi our lab. All love-able but sometime naughty dogs. I give the movie a B.
The wedding crashers.......... Well, I didn't realize it was going to be raunchy and I started to watch it with dear son and ended up having him turn it off. It wasn't entertaining so I was OK with turning it off. Definitely not something I want my son to think is OK, they did not treat women with respect. I give it a D-.

No comments: