
Wrigley had a big week. He started obedience class last Wednesday and he was neutered on Friday.
The class went pretty well. The thing I need to break him of is this really high pitch bark that he does when he is excited. They recommend squirting him with water, I tried it today and it worked but he sure looked sad that his mom would do that to him. hmmm... OK I need to watch more Cesar.

The neutering went pretty well. He was groggy on Friday but by Sunday he is back to his old self. He is my shadow and I love it!
he went to the ball diamonds on Saturday but it began to rain so he had to hang out in the truck. His stitches aren't suppose to get wet.





1 comment:
Wrigley is just too cute! He should be in pictures!
I hope his classes goes good and he makes new friends!
Post a Comment