Sweet College girl asked for knitted cable fingerless mitts before she went away to college. These lovely Alpaca fingerless mitts took me until the first of November to complete. I love them, I love the yarn and I heard a squeal twice from sweet college girl. Once when she received them and once when she told her friends about them. Sooooo, I think the 2 month's time knitting them was worth it.Sunday, November 13, 2011
on and off my needles
Sweet College girl asked for knitted cable fingerless mitts before she went away to college. These lovely Alpaca fingerless mitts took me until the first of November to complete. I love them, I love the yarn and I heard a squeal twice from sweet college girl. Once when she received them and once when she told her friends about them. Sooooo, I think the 2 month's time knitting them was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Okay, I want to try the fingerless gloves...they are super cute!!! Were the fingers hard?
And, I love the short sleeved sweater. It's adorable!
WOW! Love the gloves, super cute and so trendy. I seriously need to figure out how to knit.
Laura, I think you need a knitting lesson in San Diego about February by me! ha! Emily, they are fun, I used douple pointed needles, let's get some started on craft weekend!
Love the fingerless mitts ... so cute! Does she know how lucky she is to have you knitting for her!?!?
Sweater is adorable!
Post a Comment