Sunday, November 13, 2011

birthday fun

Dear Son turned 17 last week. Wow, my baby is 17!!!

The only thing he wanted was a silly video game that happened to come out on his birthday. We ordered it early and had it delivered on time. His favorite present and it comes with string attached such as great grades and a clean room.



He asked for home made spaghetti and meatballs with cheery cheese cake for dessert. I used Ina Garten's recipe for the cheesecake and it turned out so good!























3 comments:

Laura said...

Love Ina. Was it hard to make though? Looks so yummy. Happy Birthday Caleb, wow I can't believe he is 17 either. Time really does fly.

princessquiltandknitalot said...

Laura, not hard at all but it is time consuming. It is the only recipe that I make for cheesecake where the top never cracks. Give it a try!

jackie said...

Happy 17th Birthday Caleb!