While sweet daughter was on a "hiatus" from all electronics she discovered cross stitch. Up until now, she has not shown much interest in any of the hobbies that I am involved in. So it warmed my heart teaching her cross stitch and then watching her stitch away a whole weekend. Maybe there is hope that one day she will be interested and share some of my hobbies with me.By the way, as soon as her "hiatus" was over she put down the cross stitch and hasn't picked it up since. Her first UFO, awww, isn't that sweet?



One of the many great things about a 6 foot 2 inch son is the great wing span to hold yarn! Every now and then I can rope him into helping me wind yarn. Usually I have to sneak up on him, toss the yarn into his hands and say hold on kid! It warms my heart to have him help me wrap yarn while he watches ESPN.



1 comment:
awww, that is sweet!
Love their expressions ;))
Post a Comment