Sunday, March 13, 2011

Whats on my needles and bobbin





I am working on sweet daughter's graduation quilt. I just finished the 25 blocks needed for a throw size quilt. I am debating on whether I want to make a throw that she can take to the dorm next year or a full size that she will keep at home. I plan to tea dye the quilt when it is all done. Stay tuned and I will keep you up to date on this important quilting decision.




On my needles is still the February Lady's sweater. My plan was to complete this sweater in the month of February but a slow start, plus several tinking incidents prevented me from meeting the schedule. So now I am shooting to have it done by the end of March.
I am using knit pick washable worsted weight yarn. This is recycled yarn as I started a different sweater with it, almost completed the sweater and then decided I did not like it so I tore it all out.









I am trying to finish some fiber on my bobbins so I can get to this wonderful bamboo! I plan to knit it into a tank for summer.



2 comments:

em4201 said...

Love, love, love the quilt. Super cute!

jackie said...

Her quilt will be beautiful!!
Love the colors!