
I worked on Eva's quilt this weekend. I laid it all out perfectly so I could quilt it and then Kodi decided to come into the sewing room for a visit.

Of course he thought it was a very nice place to take a nap and since I was giving him soooo much attention he was certain it was a very good idea to come up to mom's sewing room.

Finally I explained to him he would get a very yummy treat if he would LEAVE.
Awwww, back to peaceful quilting...................

That is when Freckles decided the coast was clear with Kodi gone to see what all the action was.
she did not care if her tail ended up as an embellishment, so I finally had to pick her up set her in the hall and quickly shut the door!
In the evening she decided to give that quilt one more look while I put on the binding.
It turned out beautiful!

I love the book http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Very-Hungry-Caterpillar/Eric-Carle/e/9780399226908/?itm=1
I hope Eva does too...... I washed it, no worries about pet hair until she gets it home with her own furry friends.




4 comments:
Soooo cute! It looks like you did a really nice job on it. You may need to make a couple more for the furry kids... :-)
Oh my gosh...I love, love, love it! I'm so excited. Lately, Max won't even let Eva sit on his bug quilt. He tells her it's his blanket (and at mom and dad's the dogs fight over it, too).
Love.
Em
You are getting so much done! Everything looks so good, you must be really happy with what you've accomplished! I have to say, I love the pictures you've taken with your quilts in the garden! Love you garden art, too. I believe I see a ladder that looks familiar.
Adorable! Quilt ... & your furry friends! Good pics.
I don't know where you find the time!!??
Post a Comment