Sunday, July 6, 2008

Des Moines and State Baseball tournament


The state tournament in DSM had it's good times and bad.
We were able to visit with a lot of family but the team did not do very well.

This might be the last year my sweet son plays in DSM since he is now 13. Next year will be a short season for the Red's since many of the boys will be on a school team next year so it was nice to have family at this year's state torment.
My 87 (still 87 Dad, no 88 yet!) was there for the first game! WOW, I hope I am there at grand kids and great grand kids games when I am 87!



My beautiful sister and brother-in-law came to watch one of the games.






































We visited my brother and sister-in-laws on Sunday and enjoyed spending time with my niece and her husbands children, oh my they are so darn cute!!!!
So were the puppies!






































No comments: