Sunday, July 20, 2008

Knitting two socks at a time



While dear husband and son were in KC playing baseball and Sweet daughter was away at a week long bible camp, I stayed home to work and take care of the pets. Also I enjoyed some time with one of my favorite persons in the world, my good friend Jackie. She came up for a visit, we had a good pizza at a nearby sports bar and then she came over to the house to show me how to start 2 socks at a time on circular needles!




Wow, what a concept! 2 at one time, no lonely socks. I know I am behind the times on starting this but it was because I couldn't quite figure out how to start on my own. Thanks for a little help from a friend!




1 comment:

mikim said...

Good for you! I've tried to figure out how to do this but I just can't seem to keep the needles, cables, and yarn untangled. Jackie will have to give us a little lesson.

I've currently got 1 1/2 socks done on dpn, so I better get busy so I can have them this fall :-)