We've been in our home for 11 years now and it is time to do a little redecorating. I've tried to be economical using paint,slip covers and a few new accessories.

I found a company in California that makes custom slip covers. I love the pottery barn look but already had great furniture. I tried makes my own slip covers and it was a major fail so I ordered these and I like them. It took forever but I wasn't in any hurry. The pillow came from Pier one, on sale!
While on the Kalona trip I bought this screen for less than $10, painted it, added a half price , after Christmas wreath from Target and I love it!
So far I really like the look of the slip covers. If I can get another 5 years out of this furniture I can justify buying new, maybe from Pottery Barn!
I like the fresh feel this look gives to my dining room.









1 comment:
The interior designer in you, very nice!
Love it all! Very chic!
Lanterns are a nice touch too.
Post a Comment