Sunday, April 27, 2014

On and off my needles - the good, the bad and the ugly


The Good.  My knitting has been hit and miss.  The Rocky Coast cardigan is going well, slow but steady and I love the Miss Babs yarn!



I also just started plain socks with Lorna's laces yarn, love this yarn too and it is my plain sock pattern and knitting is going well.


The bad. I worked on the Ballet school drop out slippers on a recent business trip and it is just a mess.  I hate the yarn and the pattern just wasn't coming together for me.  I plan to try again with a different yarn, without airplanes. 
The ugly!  Cracker Jack scarf following Cubs baseball.  Cubs are having a tough start and the numerous color changes were killing me! I am done! 

What are you knitting? 



1 comment:

jackie said...

Beautiful start ..... Love the colors!