Saturday, February 22, 2014

On and off my needles





I finished the 50 row shawlette using Madeline tosh sock yarn

It was the perfect pattern to work on while in a cast. 
The buttons finally went on the Calligraphy cardigan using Madeline Tosh DK 

 I talked sweet college girl into modeling it for me.



I think I need to send these photos to a knitting magazine for a future modeling assignment! She loved the sweater, maybe I will need to make her one!

Finished a hat by adding tassels and a pom pom. 

I feel kind of silly wearing it but hubby thinks it looks cute so I wear it!


Working on my first color work sweater, this is the Hiro.

Lots of airplane knitting this week gave me a real jump start! My hope was to complete during Olympics, I think I will fail that goal.  Now I am thinking by the pipeline retreat mid-March! 

1 comment:

Shelley said...

You are burnin' up those needles! That's a lot of projects to complete. I love the sweater DD is modeling and your shawlette is beautiful. That's an amazing pattern!