Saturday, January 11, 2014

Family updates and random stuff

Sweet college girl is becoming a self made seamstress and I couldn't be prouder! 
She is working on a costume and sewing without a pattern, just piecing together fabric and using the dress form she received for Christmas. She even put in zippers unassisted. 



I added a few vintage laundry clip arts to my laundry room frame. 



Slowly and slightly painfully knitting a shawl.  I love the color of this yarn.  Hopefully my knitting will be easier in a week or so.



While on the mend I have enjoyed watching all of the football games.  One of my favorite football snacks is cheese, apples and almonds.  One of my favorite cheese is herb goat cheese with drizzled honey.  Give it a try!


The kids are off from college and it has been fun hanging out with them.  They've been a big help as I mend too. 




1 comment:

jackie said...

Through it all, I know your family is always helpful!

Love the shawl color! Looking at your cast pictures, I don't know how you do it!!