Sunday, June 9, 2013

Iowa Sheep and Wool fest

Iowa Sheep and Wool fest was last weekend and it did not disappoint.  The weather was perfect, cool, overcast and dry.

This is my Schact Sidekick wheel, it is a portable spinning wheel that is only 14 pounds!  I love it!  I still need to do some adjusting as it isn't quite treddling the way I would like it to but I am confident it will work out fine.

My dear Iowa City friend and I went out to Adel with a new friend from Coralville on Saturday.  We worked the Iowa Federation booth for an hour.  Well, I really didn't work it, I dinked around with my wheel while my sweet Iowa City friend did all the talking to people who came by.


There were Angora bunnies there for sale, have I mentioned how much I really want a bunny!?  One of these days dear hubby should not be surprised if I bring a sweet doe home.



We hit the mall and Trader Joe's before heading East to home.  It was a fun day!

1 comment:

jackie said...

You gals have such fun get aways!