I enjoyed a fun weekend retreat in Dubuque Iowa. creme brulee kit. Watch for future posts about this wonderful dessert,
It was fun to sew, quilt, knit and spin. Wrigley tried to help when I got home.
The retreat center is so welcoming, single bedrooms and great meals, It is so quiet in the hills of Dubuque. Maybe being surrounded by acres of cemetery is part of it?
A lot of fun....and a lot of work. I have been so uninspired lately. I can't seem to get fired up about any of my projects and hobbies. I need to hang around you more!
Welcome to my blog! I will write about my life in Eastern Iowa. Will tell you what is on my needles, what is on my sewing machine, in my garden and what my family is up to.
3 comments:
Looks like an awesome weekend. I love all the new quilt tops!
A lot of fun....and a lot of work. I have been so uninspired lately. I can't seem to get fired up about any of my projects and hobbies. I need to hang around you more!
What a wonderful weekend! You are so very talented!!
Next year I'm hitchhiking along!
Post a Comment