Sunday, April 29, 2012

on the needles and off the sewing machine

Blogger has a new interface so please give me time to get used to this before thinking my blogging has gone down hill.  Why is it everything has to change?

I've been working on a cable cardigan sweater.  It is out of Miss Bab's Wowza yarn.  So far I love the pattern.
I also finished a baby quilt for little Johnston Great-nephew

I put minky on the back of this little baby quilt and I think it made if very snuggly!

He is so cute, I think he loves the quilt!  Look how cute! Pretty sure he has genes from our side.


2 comments:

jackie said...

Ahhh ... adorable! Love the quilt! You're so talented .. and thoughtful!

Laura said...

That is a super cute quilt! Love the mint green on the back! We are all so lucky to have you make our babies such awesome quilts!