Sunday, July 17, 2011

on and off my needles













I finished the Liesl cardigan. It is my second one and I enjoyed it. The pattern keeps your interest. I found a perfect button for it while shopping in Grinnell at the quilt shop. The yarn is



50/50 cotton and wool. I like the yarn but I am not a huge fan of knitting with cotton. It was still a little stiff for my taste. I managed to do some of the knitting in public while at Lake McBride a few weeks ago. Once I get a picture with the cardigan on me, I will post more pictures.









Here is the latest sweater on my needles. It is a very simple patter and the yarn makes the project. It is a lovely silk, cotton and tensel blend. I think it will be super cute to wear early fall with a pair of khaki cargo pants.

1 comment:

jackie said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it on you! Perfect over one of your sundress.