Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lotsa spinnin' going on







I am enjoying spinning the cormo I bought a few weeks ago, it is spinning really thin (at least for me!). It is so fun to spin I don't want to put it down.










Some other spinning I am doing now is bike spinning! Dear hubby bought a new bike last year and has been riding a lot. He inspired me to want to get back in the saddle again too. I used to ride a lot many years ago. Now with the nest getting close to empty it seems like a good time to get back in to biking again. I rode a whole 20 miles total this weekend! Which of course is not very far at all compared to how much I used to ride and how many miles people on RAGBRAI are putting on this week but it is a start. The good news is my back feels terrific, the bad news, the buns definitely need to get used to riding again!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

That was my first thought, how it would affect your back. Glad to hear it's agreeing with you! You rock girl!

jackie said...

Your hubby is so lucky to have you back in the saddle! And you look so cute doing it too!!
Now, if he won't ride circles around you while you to toughen up your bottom:))