Sunday, May 22, 2011

Whisper cardigan still a work in progress



I am still working on the Whisper Cardigan. I cast it on April 13th and hoped to have it done by now. There seems to be miles of lace weight yarn to be knitted in this lovely sweater. The pattern itself is very clever. It starts with the left sleeve then across the back to the right sleeve. After that you knit the collar and the back gather, then down the back of the sweater. I worked on a lot of the knitting when I was recovering from my recent back surgery. I see a few mistakes that I hope I can fix with a little stitch after the sweater is done and blocked. I love the way the fabric feels, hopefully I will love the sweater too. Maybe by my next post I will have a finished object to show you!

1 comment:

jackie said...

Beautiful color!
Looking forward to seeing it on you!