Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011



Mother's day 2011 was a wonderful day! Ken and Caleb worked in the yard most of the weekend and the landscape looks so fresh with the new mulch.










Sweet daughter works at McD's now and worked at 5pm that Sunday so we tried to do everything early.

Amazing how tall and sweet dear son is and what a charming young woman sweet daughter is becoming. I am so proud of both of them.











Our IC college girl niece came down to eat the yummy grilled steaks that dear hubby made.















Dear Son dug up, planted and mulched these beds, he said it was my Mother's day present since he didn't have any money. I love it and I promise I won't return it!










3 comments:

jackie said...

Nice family Mother's Day pictures!
You have to be kidding me ... C is soooo tall!
What a sweetie to do all that for Mother's Day! ;-)

Shelley said...

Lookin' good! What a nice mother's day. I can't even remember what happened around here. I know I didn't get any work out of my bunch! So, what's the chartreuse plant next to the grape hyacinths? Kinda looks like a spirea...a low growing one. It's a great combination!

princessquiltandknitalot said...

Yes it is spirea, it turns yellow toward summer.