Sunday, January 23, 2011

Heather Hoodie off my needles!


I finished the heather hoodie! I was just waiting for some buttons that I ordered from Jimmy Bean to arrive. I really like the hoodie, the pattern was super fun to knit. The only thing I don't like is the hood in the front seems to lay kind of wonky. I hoped blocking would solve the issue but it didn't. I still like it and I will wear it but if I make another one I will want to figure out how to get the collar to lay more flat. Yeah me, I really think I will get a lot of wear out of this little sweater!








4 comments:

jackie said...

Adorable! Love it on .. and the color is very pretty!!!
Perfect for any season!!

Shelley said...

Very cute. I agree the color is fab. It reads true on the computer since I saw it IRL. Love those buttons you chose.

Laura said...

I like it! The buttons are perfect.

em4201 said...

Super cute!