Sunday, January 11, 2009

silly puppies


Wrigley is getting bigger and cuter.


Annie is still in denial and sure we do not have another dog.

Kodi plays very nice with Wrigely even with Wrigley is being a pain in the neck!


Wrigley is going to the door to scratch and barks when he needs to go out!!!




Caleb still loves Kodi best but is taking a shining to Wrigley




As are Bailey's friends but Kodi showed them he is a lap dog too.






Wrigley loves running to the refrigerator whenever someone needs to get ice out of the ice maker, he runs from across the house with his ears flying and we give him a piece of ice and he thinks he has the best treat!





2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Wrigley biting at Kodi's ear. Ha. I am glad that they all get a long so well. Annie doesnt look so pleased though..haha. I am sure Kodi likes having a little young blood around the house, it will keep him on his toes. :)

jackie said...

He is too cute! I want one!!! Maybe now so Olso can train him!? Those eyes ... So much personality!