Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just finished quilt



This is a Thimbleberries panel, just a quick little quilt that I put together and quilted myself. I still need to tack on the binding but didn't want to waste a minute of October so I will tack the binding on later! I love the vintage Halloween look. When I was a little girl the costumes were all the plastic masks that had elastic around the back of your head. I remember having a hard time seeing and breathing but there is no way I wanted anything but the storebought plastic mask! Now those costumes go for a pretty penny on e-bay!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Jeannie,

All your Halloween decorations are sooo cute!!! Love the quilts!!! You are getting so much done....I'm jealous!!! Keep it up girlie!!!

jackie said...

I didn't see anything I liked any more at the Quilt show! So cute ... as are all your Halloween decorations!! Love the ghost!!!

jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.