
Fall is my favorite time of year in Iowa. I love the crisp mornings, the warm afternoons and the colors of Fall.
This is an appliqued table quilt that I made several years ago. The pattern was from Better Homes and Garden's Quilting and Patchwork magazine.

This sweet little quilt was made by my friend Shelley, I was fortunate enough to win it at a silent auction at our quilt guild show a couple years back!

This table runner was from the book Table Toppers, I made it last year.

This little scarecrow was a pre-printed panel from Joanne's, I made it many years ago. The little quilt is hand quilted and the patter was from Quilt and Patchwork Magazine. The original pattern make Jack-O-Lantern's out of the pumpkins which I omitted to stretch the season.
I made the Jack-O-Lantern years ago in Ames when I was taking a ceramics class with a friend. The penny rug is hand stitched using felted wool, it was a fun project that I completed a few years back.
The little quilt hanging on the door has a pocket for putting in bittersweet. I am still waiting for dear husband to bring me some bittersweet from the farm (HINT!).



No comments:
Post a Comment