Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Test and procrastination

Again, I find myself trying to be a dutiful student studying Astronomy which coincidentally seems to be the same topic and terms my 7th grade son seems to bey studying and testing on. anyway...... I found this test via another blog, free personality type test. I think it pretty much nailed me, except for maybe the breaking hearts, ha! I remember taking this test probably 15 years ago and the first letter was an I rather than an E.

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourpersonalitytypequiz/


You Are An ENFP
The InspirerYou love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules.Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart.You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. And you do break a lot of hearts.At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understandingWhen other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused

2 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I've been enjoying reading yours this morning. Sounds like we have lots in common!! We mustn't live too far apart either! Love your labs. I miss having two. (We put our Nikko down in September). Happy knitting and enjoy these Spring days. They've been a long time coming!

jackie said...

Politician ... and that takes in many of your good/ fun traits. ;-)
Enjoying your blog! The guys turkey hunting is crazy fun!