
Since baseball ended a little early on Sunday I was able to get out in the garden, so a silver lining. One raised bed looks really good. I weeded, spread compost and mulch. the plants love that bed, thanks to Shelley for all of the plants in this raised bed. I love the way gardeners like to share!

Next I moved all of my ornamental grasses and daylillies. I planted lilacs along my East fence. I bought them from Theisens for 8 bucks a bush! I planted 2 white, 1 light purple and one dark purple. I moved all of my daylillies to the North Fence along with the ornamental grasses and black eyed susans.

More sweet plants above, from my friend Pam who is in Arkansas now.

I think the daffodils have maybe another week before they start weeping.
Sister Jackie gave me these cute little shoe planters several years ago with pansies in them, I use them every year, first with pansies and then with a summer annual. cute!


1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
I just LOVE those little shoe planters, they are the cutest thing ever!
As far as something "STILL" on the needles, everyone knows that you have to properly age yarn on the circs or bad juju will happen! :)
Post a Comment