Sunday, October 6, 2013

Time flies when you are...............


Sorry that I have been away for awhile! The new blogger has made it hard for me to post. The editor has changed and is now forcing me to edit in HTML. If I can't find a new way to blog, I will stop and with Instagram, Facebook, Ravelry and Pinterest I am on the fence as to whether I should continue my blog anyway. Please let me know your thoughts on the topic. Do you know of a better tool than blogger?

There has been lot of fiber goodness going on. I enjoyed a visit at  Fae Ridge and I was able to meet two of the new lovely alpacas.  Colorado girl was there with a companion and Iowa City girl was there so it was extra fun.  I bought some very fresh eggs, which were delish, bright yellow yolks.
 I
I finished Man and he Sea and wore it the first Time at Wisconsin sheep and wool. Sweet college girl is learning to knit which is so fun for me. I also finished a couple hats and a neck warmer. I apologize again for the way this post is turning out, blogger editing has made it next to impossible for me to make the format look nice. So for now, I bid you a happy fall and hope to find a better way to blog in the futuer!



Also finished a couple hats.  I put out Halloween decorations and added a new cookie jar with skulls (thank you Shelley for the idea!) and a new halloween tree.
I found some cute new decorations at Pier One  













3 comments:

Shelley said...

Love your decorating...and the shout out about the skulls! This is my favorite time of year, so I love seeing how other people decorate. As far as blogger, I wish I were more help. I stick with it because I understand it. I hate FB, struggle with Pinterest and never tried Instagram. Then, there's Twitter! Honestly...how much social media can a person take! I am probably not the person to ask!

jackie said...

I completely agree Shelley!! ;-)
Love all your fun decorating ideas!!

Laura said...

I have always used the HTML but isn't there a little button that lets you switch out of it? Mine let's you choose HTML or "compose" do you have that option? Also in general I find blogging harder to keep up. Instagram and fb are right there, I have easy access on my phone, I can post instantly, etc. I keep meaning to sit down and write another blog post but finding the time seems impossible. I still love reading blogs though and have really taken to bloglovin app which is similar to the old google reader. I look and read both places so as long as you are posting to at least one form of social media I am happy! I love being able to keep up!