Sunday, August 18, 2013

What's on the Needles and wheels?

Love the way this Alpaca / BFL spun up on my Sidekick.  I plied one ply of Alpaca with 1 ply of BFL.  Love it, it is smooshy, I am thinking a winter hat for walking Wrigley?

 The Opal socks have seen no love, the texture of this yarn irritates me but I should press on, I love the idea of Van Gogh socks!

Can not say enough about Mad Tosh DK, love love love and did I already mention, I love this yarn!  This sweater is hard to show in pictures but I think it is going to be really cute.  I hope to have done before Wisconsin Wool and Sheep so I can wear it there!
This shawl was fun during baseball, now I am bored and thinking this yarn really wants to be socks.....

1 comment:

jackie said...

Beautiful color choices!
Travel all week .... and cook, spin, ride bikes, walk, shop, not to forget cleaning :) What all did I forget?!?!
Oh my!!