Sunday, August 19, 2012

Knitting MoJo is being messed with ... by chance?



My knitting has been a disaster for about a month.  It started with this mess, my lovely cabled cardigan, on the floor, covered with teeth marks, dog hair and tangles of yarn........

 then I moved to knitting with this lovely variegated yarn that thought it wanted to be a shawl and then after discovering I was not increasing correctly, thought it wanted to be a sock.
The sock pattern was way too baggy and I hated it so now that yarn is in a time out.  That only took about 2 weeks of my life to figure out.





Then I started another sock while on a business trip to Florida.  It was turning out to be a lovely sock and it was almost done.  Sunday morning while we were reading the newspaper and sipping our coffee we realized that little sweet Chance had attacked my sock.  Then I had to rip it all the way back to just below the cuff.  Remember how cute he was?  I think I need to move on to quilting for a while.................................................................................................