Sunday, June 17, 2012

What' on and off my needles


One thing about sitting in bleachers or in a car heading to bleachers, it gives me a lot of time to knit.  Unless it is 90 degrees and humid, then no knitting.  Here is a scarf I made out of mango moon silk ribbon.  I still need to block it but I love the colors and think it will be a cute early Fall scarf.

 I FINALLY mastered magic loop for socks using 1 long needle.  These little anklets came out cozy and soft.  They will be a fun sock to wear this winter on cold winter evenings.  Next sock, toe up!  Can I do it?  wellllll, I hope so. 
 This little birdy was found in my tulips!  Actually I knitted him up on Easter weekend just for fun, isn't he cute?  His beak is a bit wonky but I think it gives him character!
 I am still working on this cable cardigan.  I love this miss babs yarn and I love my signature needles but wow is this cardigan a challenge.  Do you see all the cables!?!  Yikes!  I need to really think and track this pattern. 
I found some time on Father's day to spin on the deck.  I love the way this pink roving is turning out, more details and pictures in the next post!

No comments: