
What a total surprise to receive gift cards to Barnes and Noble from my sweet Des Moines nieces! Because I am like a little kid in a candy shop when it comes to books, I immediately went out and bought 3 of the many knitting books that I have had my eye on for awhile. Mittens and Hats is a great book that has custom patterns based on yarn size. This will be perfect for my homespun yarn. Itty-bitty Toys is a darling book filled with knitted plush toys. Sock knitting has about every type of sock construction how-to's, toe up, cuff down, magic loop and traditional DPN. It comes with DVD too! I love books, love knitting books and love gift cards to B&N. We have a membership there and we had coupons so I did not have to spend a dime! Thanks sweet DSM nieces! You shouldn't have, seriously!!!

Dear hubby has been painting up a storm, here is my favorite so far. An adorable portrait of Wrigley, he is actually begging for some Thanksgiving turkey but we can all pretend he was just sitting like a good boy. Dear hubby is taking orders for custom pet portraits, let me know if you want more info. Check out his blog for more information too!


Hitchhiker
is done and off my needles. It was knit in knitpicks yarn, imagination sock yarn in the gingerbread colorway. Size 4 needles. I love the way it turned out. Seems like it will be better suited for Fall.
is done and off my needles. It was knit in knitpicks yarn, imagination sock yarn in the gingerbread colorway. Size 4 needles. I love the way it turned out. Seems like it will be better suited for Fall. Here I am in my new glasses. I have 2 new pairs of glasses, they had a 2 for one deal at Target. I love Target.



3 comments:
Great gift! Love the socks on that cover. Your scarf is pretty, too.
Love the scarf!
Love the painting!!
Scarf is very pretty colors!
Post a Comment