
Sweet daughter, now known as Sweet College Girl headed off to college a little over a week ago. It has been a transition to let her grow wings and go off to conquer the world. The van was packed with aqua blue dorm items, clothes and lots of dorm needs the night before we drove her to Upper Iowa.

Wrigley must have known that she was going to be gone for awhile, he snuggled with her every moment he could for about a week before she left.

Dear son wasn't sure how to take all of this.

We arrived at Upper Iowa Friday morning and spent a whirlwind day getting us orientated.

We got her settled in to the dorm and she was ready for us to go home.

The quilt I made for her a couple years ago went to the dorm with her, I think it looks awesome on her futon! I think it will hide cheetos and pepsi stains just fine.... I hope!
3 comments:
It's official ... your little girl has grown up!!!!!!
The campus looks beautiful! College girl woohoo!! :)
I did watch (sort of) the game on 9.2 and was surprised that Wash won. Now I have to remember #81. Girlie looks right at home. Love that she has one of mom's quilts with her. That's an extra special touch!
Post a Comment