

Dear son turned 16 this week. The big deal of course is getting his license and the freedom of taking off in your own car at 16. Every time he leaves the house he takes a piece of my heart with him. I pray he drives safe. oh and the ice cream cake had 15 WW points per serving! That is almost a whole days worth for me. luckily I only had 1/2 of a piece. yikes, seriously do they have to pack that many calories into things!?!?
and for those of you that noticed, I did not have 16 candles for his cake. luckily he is a big boy and he could handle the fact that his mom did not plan better than that.



1 comment:
It gets easier everyday, so take comfort! My concern with flare again when the snow starts to fly!
Happy Birthday (late) Mr. C!
Post a Comment