Sunday, April 4, 2010

Drivers license = Freedom!





Sweet daughter finally passed her driving test with the Iowa DOT on Saturday!

Do you remember the feeling you had the first time you drove without your parents? I am so happy for her but also kind of scared!

Her first solo drive was with her sweet cousin from Maqouketa. The drove over to the high school tennis courts to play some tennis while everyone was at our house for Easter.




Here they are backing out of the driveway, successfully missing dear hubby's brother big truck!




and down the road they go, no wave or honk, just nose in the air hitting the road, C YA attitude. I think I just felt a gray hair pop, is that possible?!

2 comments:

jackie said...

"And she'll have fun fun fun Til her daddy takes the cavalier away"!!!

Laura said...

CONGRATS Bailey!! Oh man, are you ready for this???? :)