Sunday, November 1, 2009

on my needles and on my spool



I've made a lot of progress on the cropped cardigan.

I am now working on the sleeves, hopefully by next post I will have the cardigan completed. A lot of football to watch on the weekend which means quality knitting time.

Unfortunately I also had a lot of knitting time while in the hospital with dear husband. He had many tests ran and spent 2 nights in the hospital. He is on some meds now and hopefully we have things under control.

















I've been spinning some wonderful merino/silk blend roving. Oh, it is lovely and I have a ton of it! My spinning is coming along, not perfect by any means but looking better. I am not sure what I will make out of this yarn yet.

3 comments:

MelO said...

Ooooh! That yarn is so pretty!!! I have the wheel put together. I have yet to try actual spinning. I'm hoping this week.

Shelley said...

The roving looks beautiful! Looks to me like you are getting the knack of it pretty well!

jackie said...

Very pretty! Love the color!
You are getting real good spinning!

jm