Sunday, May 31, 2009

What's on my needles


I bought Malabrigo to make a lace type of cardigan. I love the yarn and I love the pattern. I will post more about this sweater in a future blog.


Is it just me or is peaches & cream cotton just kind of sucky to work with? This is a market bag that I am working on but I just hate the way the cotton feels when I am knitting it. It is a perfect project for the ball diamonds as I really don't care if it is full of park dust and sunscreen at the end of the day.



Wrigley likes to help when I am laying out my projects. he follows me around all the time, I love it!

1 comment:

jackie said...

Love the colors! Can't wait to see the final product!
I don't know where you find the time!!!?
Well, with all the time you put in at the ballpark .. I guess I answered that myself ;)

Sadly enough there are only 2 of us now to figure out who's posting. jm